Turning her creative, idiosyncratic approach to life to design, Bella Freud’s launched her eponymous label in 1990. Her fashionable career has seen collaborations with the likes of Christian Louboutin and Anita Pallenberg. The label’s cult sweaters are woven with playful pop culture references, most famously ‘Ginsberg is God’ and ‘Je t’aime Jane’ – the latter being a favorite of style maven Alexa Chung.Bella Freud expands on her cult knitwear collection with these cotton-knit track pants. Relaxed at the drawstring waist yet tapered at the legs, they cut a sleek and sporty profile. Wear them to head stylishly to the gym with a cotton tee and sneakers.
- Black, cotton knit
- White cotton-knit side insert panels, dropped stitch detailing
- Relaxed slim-leg, elasticated cuffs
- Side pockets, ribbed-knit trim
- Ribbed-knit waistband and cuffs
- Yellow embroidered designer-logo cuff detail
- Elasticated waistband, drawstring fastening
- 100% cotton.
- Hand wash
- True to Size - Model wears Size «S / D36»
|USA||XS / 36||S / 38||M / 40||L / 42||XL / 44|
|GER||46||48||50||52 / 54||56|
|IT||S / 46||M / 48||L / 50||XL / 52||2XL / 54|
|SP||S / 38||M / 40||L / 42||XL / 44||2XL / 46|