Designed by Josef Hoffman in 1925 for Gebrüder Thonet Vienna, N.811 is a steam bent solid beech chair, with a timeless and modern design that gives it an outstanding comfort and lightness.
- Bent beech-wood chair with and without arms
- Designed by Josef Hoffmann in 1930
- The N.811 Chair offers three versions: Woven cane seat and backrest, upholstered seat and woven cane backrest, upholstered seat and backrest
- Dimensions mm:
- Height: 820 - Width: 450 - Depth: 480 - Seat Height: 490 - Arm Height: 700
- Available in white, natural beech, dark walnut, wenge, gloss and 16 different colours